Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.599 USD / BAM
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 65% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $2,919 (4,871KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 300₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aveiro costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Berkeley, California costs $1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lisbon costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)