Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.595 USD / BAM
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 65% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,200 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,227 (5,422KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,062 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 207,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)