Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.733 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 56% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,824 (5,219 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)