Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 580 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.182 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 33% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,900 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $6,657 (€5,631) in Mannheim.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 109 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,033 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 5 hours ago)