Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 596 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.171 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 33% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,542 (€4,731) in Mannheim.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 130 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $85 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)