Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,027 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30486 USD / BRL
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $13,000 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,842 (R$ 19,164) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)