Cost of living comparison between Londrina, Brazil and Boston, Massachusetts, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,505 prices entered by 806 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26003 USD / BRL
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 172% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 7% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,097 (R$ 19,600) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Mumbai costs ₨1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prague costs 21,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Helsinki costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)