Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32669 USD / BRL
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,000 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $6,767 (R$ 20,715) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)