Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / CRC
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 59% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,485 (₡ 2,104,083) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Miami, Florida costs $0.85 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 70TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)