Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020.
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 50% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,800 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $4,389 in Latacunga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b4,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 82,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 300₴ (about 2 hours ago)