Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04981 USD / MXN
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,011 (Mex$ 60,456) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)