Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14473 USD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 141 different people.
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,349 ($b23,136) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)