Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 587 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00010 USD / UZS
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 67% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,600 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,175 (32,689,742 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Hartford, Connecticut costs $0.59 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 100 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.82 (about 1 hour ago)