Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 596 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00772 USD / DZD
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 62% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,200 (414,429 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)