Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 633 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00027 USD / UGX
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 60% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,434 (12,676,623 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 175 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)