Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24304 USD / MYR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 57% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,813 (RM15,688) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)