Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00849 USD / NPR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 56% more expensive than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, you would need at least $14,690 (₨ 1,730,620) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,400 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 4,939 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)