Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 179 different people.
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 56% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)