Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02062 USD / PHP
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $4,314 (Php209,167) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)