Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man, Isle of Man vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 587 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.279 USD / GBP
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douglas, Isle of Man (Isle of Man) is 25% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $6,981 (£5,457) in Douglas, Isle of Man.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 2 hours ago)