Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 685 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00196 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 78% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $1,998 (1,022,050 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)