Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 606 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00129 USD / CLP
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 63% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,300 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,400 (CH$2,627,724) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)