Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 846 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020.
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 55% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $4,080 in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)