Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 812 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / COP
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 78% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,600 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $1,914 (COL$7,250,034) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Vladivostok costs руб 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)