Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.747 USD / CAD
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 35% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,800 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $6,374 (C$8,534) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨112 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bryansk costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)