Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.163 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 41% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,000 (€4,299) in Chania.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,112 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)