Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01582 USD / HTG
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 34% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $10,000 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $6,579 (415,902 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hua Hin costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)