Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 36% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,800 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $6,243 (€5,322) in Cagliari.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,078,450 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Quebec City costs C$800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)