Cost of living in Brescia, Italy vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 33% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,500 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,733 (€4,887) in Brescia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)