Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 69% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $2,718 (Rp 40,681,095) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 4 hours ago)