Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.653 USD / NZD
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is about the same as in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, you would need at least $9,741 (NZ$14,915) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $9,500 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 3 hours ago)