Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27875 USD / PEN
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 70% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,900 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $2,953 (S/. 10,595) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paderborn costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rivne costs 200₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Rome costs €0.37 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Namangan costs 5,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)