Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 76%|
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12856 USD / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 940 prices entered by 124 different people.
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 74% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)