Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27224 USD / AED
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 34% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,800 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $5,798 (Dirham 21,296) in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)