Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Boston, Massachusetts, United States
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 651 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00258 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Boston, Massachusetts? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 57% cheaper than in Boston, Massachusetts (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Boston, Massachusetts you would need to make just about $3,746 (1,451,496 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maldonado costs $U25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 3 hours ago)