Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 386 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13291 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 23% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,012 (22,662 kn) in Zagreb.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)