Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 12% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,496 (AU$7,044) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,000 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 3 hours ago)