Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 743 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,566 ($6,719) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)