Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 782 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22020 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,343 (10,640 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 28 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)