Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Bordeaux, France
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00217 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 84% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €589 (271,153 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 3 hours ago)