Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Bordeaux, France (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00208 EUR / SDGX *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 84% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €596 (293,712 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $69 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Halifax costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)