Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Bordeaux, France (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00543 EUR / SDGX *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 83% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €594 (273,036 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pretoria costs R 86 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 3 hours ago)