Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Bordeaux, France
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00219 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 85% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €620 (283,650 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)