Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,111 (4,134 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)