Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15115 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,474 (R$ 9,755) in Vitória.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)