Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,452 (COL$6,328,910) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)