Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03970 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,902 (Mex$ 47,914) in Villahermosa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)