Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 21% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,907 in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (40 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)