Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 48% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,806 (649,481 Ft) in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)