Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 38% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,411 (283,250 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)