Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,806 ($4,594) in Tucson, Arizona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)