Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,582 ($4,328) in Tucson, Arizona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,614 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)