Cost of living in Trapani, Italy vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,361 in Trapani.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)